Last week I announced my plan for performing a jQuery UI accessibility review. Since then I have posted two progress updates (Update 1 and Update 2).
This is the third, and final, update to the jQuery UI accessibility review. We likely haven't identified all bugs. We have, however, provided a broad high level accessibility review of all jQuery UI core widgets.
Bugs posted since last update:
- #7859 (Menu: Default accessibility)
- #7860 (Menubar: accessibility)
- #3079 (Tabs: keyboard accessibility) Comment #18
- #7861 (Dialog: default accessibility)
- #7862 (Dialog: modal accessibility)
- #7863 (Datepicker: Inline accessibility)
Once again I would like to offer thanks to all who were involved in this review. I believe that we have provided valuable feedback to jQuery UI developers, which will enable them to provide an even more accessible library to the many products, and sites, which make use of it.